So with the new movie release Jurassic World came new bigger and scarier
dinosaurs. But how did the get those raws
in? How did they get the sound design for the velociraptors? I’ll
tell you the secret. It’s magic with a
touch of brilliance. In this youtube video you can see how they came up with some raws and movements of the
dinosaurs.
Awesome right? But wait a minute that was the sound design for the new
dinosaurs but what about the T-Rex I’m pretty sure her roar has been
updated. So lets look into what it was
then compared to now. Reading in the
article you will never guess how the dinosaur’s sounds in Jurassic Park were
made. Your right after reading the article I didn’t see the key sound was from
Gary Rydstorm’s dog and the holly crap shivering roar elements are from a baby
elephant! Dog and elephant there you go I would of never guessed. So the next question I’m curious about is did they change the T-rex roar
or did they keep it the same? In the
video Making of the sound of Jurassic World.
The T-Rex is a legendary sound and they didn’t want to change anything
with the T-rex.
No comments:
Post a Comment